The first of the 2015 Corvette Stingray shipments have rolled off the assembly line and are currently awaiting delivery.
This means those lucky enough to be within the first allocation group should be receiving shipment updates any day now. The very first 2015 Stingray in our system – stock # R1000 – is, fittingly enough, a fully-loaded Z51 3LT Coupe – the perfect way to kick off the new model year!
Changes and updates for the 2015 model year include:
- Atlantic convertible and Pacific coupe Design Packages for Stingray
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot (3GB/three-month trial)
- Available eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission replaces previous six-speed
- Available Performance Data Recorder (included with navigation system)
- New wheel finishes for models with and without the Z51 Performance Package
- Available carbon fiber tonneau inserts for convertible models
- Available Carbon Flash exterior badges
- Available body-color or Shark Gray exterior vents
- Available CFZ carbon fiber ground effects package
- Available ZF1 package includes Z51-style wheels and spoiler without Z51 Performance Package
- Suede-wrapped upper interior trim on 3LT package
- Performance exhaust included with Z51 Performance Package
- Exterior colors: Shark Gray Metallic and Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic
Want to customize your 2015 Stingray straight from the factory? Visit our online order page to get started! Or keep an eye on our new Corvette inventory to find out when 2015 Corvettes will be in stock and available for purchase!