Here at Ross Downing Chevrolet we offer a Free Pit Stop. You can stop in at anytime during our business hours and have a quick basic safety and fluid check conducted on the spot. This is also a great time for you to ask a Service Advisor any questions you may have about your vehicle. Want to know what how to use a feature of your vehicle? Want to know what maintenance service your car is due to have done? We can do all that as well!
What is a Free Pit Stop?
A pit stop is conducted by a qualified Service Advisor and is performed at any time. All you need to do is pull into our service lane and tell the Service Advisor you are there for a Pit Stop!
What will be completed during the Pit Stop?
- Inspection of all four tires for tire pressure and tread depth.
- Testing of front and rear wiper blade operation to check for streaking or chattering.
- Check windshield fluid levels
- Check oil and brake fluid levels.
- Check headlights, taillights, interior lights, turn signals and hazard lights.
Our Service Department is open Monday – Friday 7:30am – 6pm. So stop in today for your FREE Pit Stop!
Ross Downing Chevrolet